Saturday, July 7, 2007

讓我再次介紹我自己

Well, my mom bought a lottery ticket today... we'll see how lucky July 7, 2007 is for us! haha
I remember when I was about 12 my grandma asked me to go buy a lottery ticket for her. The woman looked at me strangely and said, "You have to be 18..." My grandma said she wanted to see what I would do.... *shrug*

Anyway, Eclipse is going to be released exactly 1 month from today. I just finished reading the first chapter preview on Stephenie Meyer's website and it sounds pretty good so far! Although something about the relationship between Edward and Bella bothers me..... I can't put my finger on it though. On one hand they seem perfect together, but on the other hand something seems wrong...

And of course I can't wait until July 21st when Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is released! It would have been so cool if it was released today though. Oh well.

讓我再次介紹我自己 has been ordered! It's supposed to arrive before July 22nd. I rewatched 玉女添丁 today. Edison was so adorable, especially when Niki was teaching him Cantonese in the "Making Of" section. He's a lot different now though. His acting's improved, his Chinese has improved... He's grown up so much. I guess most people think he was more adorable when he was in his early 20s and I have to admit, I agree. But now he has other admirable traits such as his success with Clot, becoming a CEO (for real =P), and having the courage to do what he likes despite losing some popularity. With EEG he was promoted like crazy, but his fan base was almost completely female. Now, as he said in an interview, he has gained some male fans as well. "Before, when I walk down the street they would say 'Hey you!' in a menacing kind of way. Now they say, 'Hi Edison.'"

I also entered a contest to celebrate Hong Kong's return to China 10th Anniversary. I wrote a piece about why I love Hong Kong, but I didn't know it could only be 500 words long! I had to delete a couple hundred words, but my sister's was originally ~900 words! Poor girl. You would think that making something longer is harder, but I think cutting it shorter is the hardest!

1 comment:

Chantal said...

Harry Pottttttttter! I can't wait!