Tuesday, July 31, 2007

麥兜!

最近喜歡了一隻傻豬--麥兜! =) 他是一隻頭腦很簡單的小豬。其實,也可以說他的思想很複雜;甚麼"um"o左個banana?哈哈! 前日看了"麥兜故事",但是我都唔係好知道佢講甚麼。大個佬麥兜也承認自己都唔知故事有沒有教訓。我諗應該係講,我們一面想尋找自己的理想,另一面想滿足父母對自己的期望;那麼我們最後會變成怎樣呢?

I'm watching Forensic Heroes right now (法證先鋒 aka 法證烏東?), and it's really good! It's making me consider going into the field of forensics. Although I don't know if it's actually the right career for me since I'm affected very easily by the dramas I watch =P

Vet, chef, firefighter, cop, lawyer..... I've imagined myself as all of those things due to series I've watched. But I find it funny how I've never considered being a doctor or a teacher lol.... I think those are usually the most common career dreams for kids? *shrug*

On one hand I want to fast-forward into the future and see what I'll be like 10 years from now, but on the other hand I wish I could go back in time and be a kid again. I guess I don't have a choice haha

I'm re-reading the 6th Harry Potter book right now to prepare myself for the 7th one (we haven't bought it yet). I'm so scared I'm going to read/hear something by accident that gives away the ending! lol

1 comment:

Chantal said...

YOU HAVEN'T READ IT YET?! ARGHHHHHHH