Wow, I don't think I've built one of those since grade 6! Haha
Well, I went out with my sisters today and built the BEST snow fort EVER! lol-- complete with stairs! =P (thanks to my youngest sister, who got inspired by stairs she saw at a ski hill)
The fort kind of extends onto our neighbour's side of the lawn though... hmm... wonder if he'll mind? He is the guy who complained that the shed in our backyard blocks his view...... huh? His view of what, exactly?? o.O
Yay! I got a new badminton racket!! I can't wait to try it out! ^_^
Oh, and I watched "Under the Same Moon" starring Edison and Japanese actors I don't know. Edison actually spoke Japanese in the movie! No dubbing! Except I watched it in Cantonese so it was actually all dubbed. I'll have to watch it again in Japanese =) Haha, I was watching the Bonus Features and Edison was talking about filming in Japanese. I think he said something like, "I can handle it, no problem!" But the director says jokingly, "There's lots of problems! The only phrase that sounds ok is 'no problem'!" Then someone else says, "But if you ask him which actresses he likes best he'll say the names with a perfect accent!" =P Gotta love edc.
CLOT's new products: (well, kind of new; they have even newer stuff now.... these came out on December 20, 2007)


The shirts come with a little watermelon or strawberry Be@rbrick!


1 comment:
haha! that was the best snow fort ever... too bad it just kept on snowing and snowing and snowing... and now, only a hint of the forst is left.... boohoo....
Post a Comment