Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pink Sky

Just before I went to bed at 1am last night, I happened to look out the window. To my surprise, everything was basked in a soft pink glow! Combined with the snow, it was a beautiful sight. I would have taken a picture, but I was too tired =P

Unfortunately, the same thing does not seem to be happening tonight.

My mom said there's this saying that if the sky is pink then it will rain the next day. But I think it's if the sky is pink in the morning. Is 1am considered "morning"?? Haha, I guess technically it is. And it did snow a bit this morning.

One of the things on my "To Do Before I Die" list is to watch the sunrise and sunset. And I mean really watch it. Even if we wake up before it's light or get home after it's dark, we never really see the sunrise/sunset. Ideally it will be a romantic scene on a mountain top with my significant other....... lol ;)

1 comment:

Sea said...

hey! i saw a pink sky on monday night too! but i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me cause i was REALLY tired.... ^.^