I recently watched the Korean drama "All About Eve" (夏娃的誘惑/愛上女主播) and it's really good! I'm not really sure why though, since the plot isn't amazingly original or anything. I think it mostly has to do with 尹翔澤 =P He's like the perfect guy: rich, hot, caring, and so understanding it's almost unbelievable (yet all girls probably dream of this). I think he can be summed up in this song that plays during his scenes with 善美...
"像過去一樣"
You can say…沒關係,你就忘了吧。為了不成為你的負擔,我對你的愛暫時畫下句號。 You can dream…無論何時,我還是會一直在這裏等你。即使你離開了我的視線,我的心並沒有遠離。 像花的香味般,我會在回憶中擁有你,希望你變成永不凋謝的愛。請你再一次留在我的身邊, 我想在你溫暖的記憶裏,像過去一樣,對你微笑... You can dream…無論何時,我還是會一直在這裏等你。請你再一次留在我的身邊,像過去一樣。
"Like Before"
You can say... it's ok, just forget it. Because I don't want to become your burden, my love for you can temporarily come to an end. You can dream... no matter when, I will still be waiting for you. Even if you leave my sight, my heart will never be far. Like the beautiful scent of flowers, I will have you in my memories, hoping that it will bloom into undying love. Please stay by my side once again, like before I want to be able to smile at you... You can dream... no matter when, I will still be waiting for you. Please stay by my side once again, like before.
I guess it makes more sense if you know the plot. He's just so sweet! ^_^ The actor's name is Jang Dong-Gun.
*Note: Since I don't know Korean, the Chinese translation was copied from a website (http://redbbs.twbbs.org/cgi-bin/bbsanc?path=/groups/GROUP_7/SONG/heart/c/cpd/M.994585380.A) with slight changes by me. The title given to it was actually "像現在一樣" ("Like it is Now") but I don't think that really makes sense so I changed it.
Chantal: No, the last post had nothing to do with the Sens. It was just something I felt like writing about love... probably from watching "All About Eve" =)
"像過去一樣"
You can say…沒關係,你就忘了吧。為了不成為你的負擔,我對你的愛暫時畫下句號。 You can dream…無論何時,我還是會一直在這裏等你。即使你離開了我的視線,我的心並沒有遠離。 像花的香味般,我會在回憶中擁有你,希望你變成永不凋謝的愛。請你再一次留在我的身邊, 我想在你溫暖的記憶裏,像過去一樣,對你微笑... You can dream…無論何時,我還是會一直在這裏等你。請你再一次留在我的身邊,像過去一樣。
"Like Before"
You can say... it's ok, just forget it. Because I don't want to become your burden, my love for you can temporarily come to an end. You can dream... no matter when, I will still be waiting for you. Even if you leave my sight, my heart will never be far. Like the beautiful scent of flowers, I will have you in my memories, hoping that it will bloom into undying love. Please stay by my side once again, like before I want to be able to smile at you... You can dream... no matter when, I will still be waiting for you. Please stay by my side once again, like before.
I guess it makes more sense if you know the plot. He's just so sweet! ^_^ The actor's name is Jang Dong-Gun.
*Note: Since I don't know Korean, the Chinese translation was copied from a website (http://redbbs.twbbs.org/cgi-bin/bbsanc?path=/groups/GROUP_7/SONG/heart/c/cpd/M.994585380.A) with slight changes by me. The title given to it was actually "像現在一樣" ("Like it is Now") but I don't think that really makes sense so I changed it.
Chantal: No, the last post had nothing to do with the Sens. It was just something I felt like writing about love... probably from watching "All About Eve" =)


1 comment:
Wow, Steph! I had no idea you liked all this cheesy stuff, haha.
Post a Comment