Saturday, October 6, 2007

一把傘

So obsessed with 183 Club right now haha =P

I've realized that I haven't read any of my science textbooks. They're just lying there, gathering dust..... I told myself I would read some chapters this weekend but it looks like that's not going to happen. Too much better stuff to read!!! lol Even the pyschology textbook is better! It's actually quite interesting. Did you know that the chances of you dying during the 20 minute lottery-number-revealing-show (no idea how else to refer to it) is higher than the chances of you winning?? o.O

I picked up "Morrigan's Cross" by Nora Roberts from the library a few weeks ago and right now I'm reading the sequel to it, "Dance of the Gods". Basically it's about vampires trying to take over the world. I don't think they're trying to kill all humans because that would just be stupid, but they probably wouldn't mind using us as slaves. My own story is kind of at a standstill right now. I can picture everything so clearly in my mind but I can't seem to put it into words so that it sounds right. I'll probably figure out something when exams roll around. That always happens and then I'll have another reason to not want to study......

I need a new badminton racket! I'm using my mom's right now and I think it's older than me.....

PS. The labels are really annoying me.... I have 5 "lyrics" posts but it keep saying there's only 4.... even though it shows 5 when I click into the label.... I've tried to fix it but to no avail..... >.<

183!!! ^_^

1 comment:

Sea said...

freaky!!! i'm not going to be watching any of those 20 min.... ever in my life.... so there! i won't be able to die during that will i? haha!

when is exams for you this year? i can't write my story either... same situation as you... *sighs* i really want to write though!!!

一把傘 is cool... and i have to agree ming dao is cute... i saw him pout yesterday... don't remember why though.... hehe...