Saturday, September 15, 2007

Ming Dao

<3

I think I am particularly attracted to people born in 1980.... Edison, Bosco, Ming Dao.....

Ming Dao acted in "The Magicians of Love" and "The Prince Who Turns into a Frog" (or some other version of the English title). He is so adorable when he smiles =D

And recently I read a news article saying that his acting was so realistic that the female lead was actually frightened to tears in a scene where Ming Dao was shot. That's good to know too =P Just kidding. He is a good actor, and, from the little I've heard, a good singer too. Great smile..... lol

Ha! I sold my chem textbook today for the exact same price I bought it for. Now how about the other 6 that I have?

Queenie: it was actually a Maple Story character maker haha.... good eye! but weird, since you don't play Maple Story..... *shrug*

1 comment:

Sea said...

haha! hanging around evelyn too much.... she used to play maple story all the time.... =D