Game 2 of the 2007 Stanley Cup Play-offs was played tonight and the Sens are losing the series 0-2. I'm kind of disappointed because they don't seem to be playing with the same skill as they have been for the rest of the play-offs. What's happening?? They're starting to look like the team that does well during the regular season but then struggles in the play-offs. Maybe it's the pressure of being in the finals. They made it through the first 3 rounds but now maybe the stress has caught up with them. Whatever it is, I hope they get their game together for Saturday. It's time for the Cup to come to Canada! GO SENS GO!!!
Thanks for the comments Chantal! ^_^
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Keep Believing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Go Ducks! Sens are a deserving team, but all those guys on Anaheim deserve it much more! Pronger, the Neidermayers, Giguere...much more Canadian pride in them than the Canadians on Ottawa. Plus, there's other legends like Selanne who definitely definitely deserves to win. It doesn't matter if the Cup comes to Canada...what matters is that it's in the right Canadian hands. Which is why I'm cheering for the Ducks. I wish you and the Sens good luck, though!
Post a Comment